A tile is a block of preview content that leads to an article or a story page where that content is presented in full. Tiles are used to illustrate the depth of content when presenting options to the site’s visitors. Different tile formats are used for various types of content. The format of the tile to be used is determined by the location of the content within the site.
- Impact Story Tile: The Impact Story tile is a visual tile format used only for Impact Stories, and lives only on the desktop home page. The headline and CTA button are revealed only on rollover.
- Featured Initiative Tile on Home Page: The Featured Initiative tile consists of an image, division tag, headline, preview copy and button link. These tiles appear only on the home page in the Featured Initiatives panel.
- Initiative Tile on Division Page: The Initiative tile on a division page is based on the format of the Impact Story tile. These tiles are stacked vertically and do not include the division tag.
- Initiative Tile: Initiative tiles live on the Initiatives page and are also based on the format of the Impact Story tile, but include the division tag positioned above all other text.
- News Tile on Home Page: On the home page, News tiles have the same format as Impact Story tiles.
- News Tile on News Page: News tiles on the News page have the same format as those on the home page, but include a line of text indicating when the news item was first posted.
- Donor Story Tiles: Donor Story tiles live on the Our Donors/Donor Stories page and have the same format as Impact Story tiles.